No matter what, the very first piece of social media real estate I’d start with is a blog.
~ Chris Brogan, Author of The Impact Equation & Social Media 101
Blogging is the best way to keep your website updated with fresh, relevant content that attracts customers and improves SEO. Unfortunately, most companies struggle to find the time and resources necessary to maintain a quality blog.
We can help with that.
Running a quality blog properly is hard. That’s why most blogs are abandoned within a few months of launching. And most of the blogs that do continue struggle to gain traction with readers and build a following.
Blogging is a powerful way to improve your SEO, add value for customers, and keep your sales pipeline filled with fresh leads. Doing this requires a blend of technical know-how, strong copywriting skills, a flair for research into the ever-changing content demands of consumers, and a strategy for monitoring your competition.
- UpThink was founded by travel bloggers. Over the years we’ve provided thousands of blog posts for some of the top travel brands around the world.
- Our leadership position is well known in the travel industry, and our founders are often seen delivering keynote presentations on stages across the globe.
- We work with top travel bloggers from all over the world, enabling us to quickly bring valuable, in-context backlinks to the content we write at scale.
- We can assemble teams small and large for your brand, providing a range of perspectives, locations, and voices working in concert for you.
- You’ll always know exactly how increasing blog traffic impacts your business because we’re data-nerds who connect the dots for you.
- Our teams have skills beyond traditional blogging and are able to create video content, podcast episodes, time-decay content, and more.
If you find yourself struggling to keep your blog active, relevant, or just well-trafficked, we can help. We know blogging like the back of our hands, and we know how to make compelling blog content (and beyond) that your customers and prospects are hungry for.